drank Orange Dulce by Mighty Leaf Tea

This is the tea that I brought with me to work today. I made it in my might leaf mug which for some reason makes me happy – haha. I enjoyed this pretty. It was a little more creamy/caramel-y and less watered orange juice like. I think it is because of the longer steep time. Last time I steeped it at 4 minutes in boiling water which is what is recommended. This time I steeped it in water ever water temp come out of the water cooler and steeped it for around 7-8 minutes. I am not really sure because it wasn’t precisely timed. Any way it was a good afternoon cup of tea and it paired well with my afternoon snack of honey wheat pretzels – yum :)