drank Gypsy Love by Zhena's Gypsy Tea

Okay my version of this tea is called Gypsy Rose not Gypsy Love, but the ingredients are the same so I am pretty sure they are the same. I am so glad to have another Rose tea to drink. I had this tea as a little afternoon pick-me-up!

The dry smell of this tea is spicy black pepper. I am not really sure why (maybe the Indian black tea???). The tea also has a little after bite that I associate with pepper although the rose is more in the forefront. I throughly enjoyed this though :)