drank Eros by Mariage Frères

I had this yesterday morning and I was a little wary of it because I didn’t really know what kind of tea it was. As it was steeping it smelled like rose tea so that perked me up a bit. The first sip tasted fruity to me and the rest of the cup tasted like a fruity flowery combo which I found quite delicious. I don’t think this tea actually has fruit in it so my best guess is that the fruit I am tasting is from the hibiscus, but regardless I thoroughly enjoyed this tea. Actually I could really use a cup right now as I wait for a scanner to send me an email – ugh!!! Counting down the minutes til I can go home and get some tea!