Had this as an after work pick me up = yum :) I thought I logged this before but I can’t tell now – hmm???

Cofftea

When you click the Add Tasting Note button in gray it’ll say “last logged on” if you’ve logged it before… but of course even if you did, the old date is erased.

Caitlin

Yeah that wasn’t there and there is no little button that says see 1 more under my tasting note on the tea page. I could have sworn I logged this tea – I must be going crazy – haha

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

No biggy, glad ya liked it though. :-)

Cofftea

Well we already knew that. LOL Just kidding. Check your tea log. Could you have just not written a tasting note?

Caitlin

Rachel – I did like it – thanks! and Cofftea – haha – I looked there too I was just wrong I guess – oh well!

Comments

Cofftea

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

No biggy, glad ya liked it though. :-)

NJ