This tea screams mint, both in scent and flavor. It tingles like mint, feels like mint and tastes like it too. I am throughly enjoying it because I love mint!!! I think this has spearmint in it which I normally don’t like, but I don’t mind it when it is combined with peppermint like in this tea. Also heres to hoping that Lupicia’s newsletter is correct and mint cools you down because it hit a high of 90 today and is supposed to do the same tomorrow – yay NJ – haha

Caitlin

Nevermind no spearmint, just peppermint. Explains why I love it! Also I forgot to rate it whoops.