drank English Caramel by Lupicia

I got this as a free sample with my Lupicia order and I brought it to work with me today. I was looking over the tasting notes for this tea and I see I had a very similar experience to Morgana. I too wish I could try it under more controlled conditions because it was good but not as strong as I like.

Anyway this tea smells like those caramels that are little squares that are sometimes used for baking (that is probably a terrible description – haha – sufficient to say it smells caramely). It actually smells (and tastes) a lot like caramel tea from adagio which I love!

So like I said it was a little on the weak side. It tastes like a weaker version of caramel tea by adagio but with milk already in it. It certainly served it’s purpose as an afternoon pick-me-up. And this tea make me look forward to trying my other Lupicia teas!!!