drank The au Lait by Lupicia

Mmmm… strong but yummy! I love strong teas! I saw Rachel’s review of this teas and I was like I have to try that tea! I love really strong breakfast type teas and that is exactly what this is. I steeped it for 2 & 1/2 minutes and it was stronger then most black teas that I steep for 5. Not gonna lie I wanna try what this tastes like at 5! I bet its crazy. I had the cup with a splash of milk as suggested and it was delicious!!!

Cofftea

Haha! Definitely looking forward to your 5min tasting note… you could even try 6, my prefered steeping time for blacks when adding milk.

Caitlin

Yeah I am definitely gonna play around with this one!

Tabby

I am intrigued. I love intense teas.

Caitlin

Yeah that’s why I bought it too – haha! Its quite good :)