drank Passion Island by Lupicia

I was surprised no one else has logged this teas. Anyway this is another one of the teas I got with my Lupicia order. I actually had this one yesterday. I mad a pot of it iced. It smells delicious dry and while steeping, very fruity. I was really happy to see the chunks of fruit in there cause I like my tea to be flavorful!
This tea was great iced. It was fruity and refreshing (not as flavorful as thepuritea’s passion fruit tea but a close second). Also my boyfriend helped me drink the pot, I am starting to get him quite addicted to iced teas!!!
Also on a completely different note, I missed my 1 year anniversary of joining steepster (september 23)! I am sad I forgot about it but glad I have had this awesome site to use for 1 year!!

Iced 5 min, 0 sec
Cofftea

Mine’s tomorrow.:)

Caitlin

Oh that’s funny! Only 3 days after me!

cody

Mine was the 7th, apparently… but, I haven’t been using it the entire time.