Backlogging a bunch of cups of this…

I am just getting over a cold and I drank a ton of this tea to help combat it. It tastes like fruit loops not even kidding. That is what I think when I drink this tea every time. It is decent. Not my favorite, but it works well as a soothing tea.

Also I love the look of this tea in the bag. It is so colorful and pretty! There are so many different visible ingredients!

Caitlin

Just read through some of the other tasting notes of this tea and realized Meghann M also thought this tea smells and tastes like fruit loops – glad I am not the only one – haha.

Tabby

Adagio’s Citron Green tastes just like Froot Loops, too!

Caitlin

Thats funny – I want to try it now – lol.

Tabby

I highly recommend it. :)

Comments

Caitlin

Tabby

Adagio’s Citron Green tastes just like Froot Loops, too!

Caitlin

Thats funny – I want to try it now – lol.

Tabby

I highly recommend it. :)

NJ