drank Gypsy Love by Zhena's Gypsy Tea

Brought some of this to work today – sadly the water cooler was running out of water so I only got 1/3 of a mug but its okay because its almost the weekend which means more time to drink tea!!!!
I really enjoy this tea. I really enjoy rose teas in general (which is not something I would have expected). I love the pepperiness of this tea especially – even though I am not sure where it comes from. I am sorry there wasn’t more to drink, but it certainly perked me up for my last bit of work!