drank Chocolate Monkey by Art of Tea

I made a pot of this the other night and had a cup hot and then put the rest of the fridge. This was the last of my Art of Tea dessert sampler that I had to try. I must say I have loved every tea so far and this one was no exception!

This tea is all about the banana! It smells like BANANA and it tastes like it too, but I really enjoy banana and banana bread and banana runts and pretty much all banana flavored things, so that was a good thing for me. I am not really getting much chocolate but I am also not getting that “I am trying really hard to be chocolate but I’m just not” flavor that I get from most chocolate flavors. It also tastes a bit of roobios but I love roobios especially flavored roobios.

On another random note this tea tastes pink to me and yes I know colors don’t have flavors but if they did this tea is what pink would taste like. I think I might think that because it has this fruity sweet flavor that I associate with pink candy that I don’t know the flavor of, but its yummy!

This tea is great both hot and iced and while I don’t think I would drink it every day I am definitely looking forward to the rest of my hefty sample.