drank Darjeeling Tea by Twinings

I keep debating whether this tea is actually the tea I am buying or whether I am miss logging. Regardless it is a bagged darjeeling tea from either lipton or twinnings but I am not sure which and I always forgot to look and then I think I remember and then I am not sure – ugh! Okay rant over.

Regardless of what brand this tea is it is very nice to have in the morning to wake me up for work or class. For a little while the water where I buy it was a little bit cooler and the tea had this wonderful honey quality that I miss but oh well. It is still yummy!

Also today when I was buying this I noticed there were these odd little things that looked like ketcup packets but they were lemon juice packets – has anyone ever tried these? I was curious but I don’t drink lemon in hot tea.

Looking through steepster trying to find my tea really made me want more tea but I have to be strong and conserve my second cup as I am at work for many more hours -haha.