Another tea from the SororiTEA Sisters Blog Contest – Thanks!!!!!!

I was really excited to try this one so I thought it would be the perfect way to kick off the weekend :)

First off the blueberries are huge! All the dried blueberries I have seen as like half the size of rasins and these are more like double the size of rasins!! Mmmm!!! I love blueberries and blueberry pastries and blueberry teas so this tea is pretty much an automatic winner for me!! It smells and tastes very much like blueberry which is great. The only thing is I wish it had more cream cheese flavor – I am not really getting any, but I enjoyed the blueberry flavor so much I didn’t really miss it :)