I got this tea as a bonus with my winnings from the SororiTEA sisters blog contest – thanks LiberTEAS !!!!!!!!!

I decided this would be a good tea to have with breakfast this morning. I like more plain teas in the morning and I wanted some energy to get some studying done – yay midterms :(

The only yerba mate I have had is malted chocomate from 52 Teas (ironically also won in a contest – haha) and I have been wanting to try more. This looks way different than the 52 Teas one! It smells roasty kind of like coffee beans, it also has this odd kind of salty smell to it.

It tastes very roasty and kind of earthy. It also tastes very healthy, which probably sounds negative but it was in fact quite delectable!!! Great way to start my Saturday!