drank Earl Grey Creme by Art of Tea

Backlogging from the weekend

I had some sugar sprinkles in my apartment from baking a cake and I figure I would try them in this tea as I never have sugar in my tea and never have sugar in my house. Ick, bleh, yuck…. Still hate sugar in my tea! It tastes flat and sweet and tasteless. Maybe I am doing it wrong, but than again I don’t like soda, or really sweet juices so probably just personal preference.

Amen Caitlin!=D

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I too hate putting sugars in my tea and don’t drink juice at all and can very much live without pop. I just need tea, water, and coffee (mostly tea). Ratio 90% Tea and 10% Coffee.

Cofftea

RachanaC, I can only drink juice if I either A.) add matcha to it or B.) have it in a mixed drink.

LiberTEAS

when I see “coffee” I cringe. I simply can’t drink the stuff anymore. There is a part of me that actually misses it, but an even bigger part of me is kind of repulsed by it because of the after effects (ill after effects) that I experience from it.

Cofftea

LiberTEAS have you tried any coffee flavored teas?

LiberTEAS

No, but I have tried some of the mocha flavored ones. In fact, I made a mocha flavored yerba mate which is one that I came up with a few years ago to get me over my cravings for coffee… it was a nice transition.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

It is so weird that I can drink coffee but have a reaction every time I drink mate. My heart beats rapidly every time. I actually feel like it will pop out of my chest. I have decided not to drink it anymore or if I do maybe a shot glass for a serving. I know mate is not supposed to do that but it does. I must be the rare exception.

LiberTEAS

Rachel: that is weird… Mate has become my “substitute” for coffee when I need that sort of WAKE UP… rather than tea’s wake up. It really gets me going, and in fact I noticed that I talk a little faster and I’m a little “high” I guess when I drink Mate, but not uncomfortably so. Just me… on fast forward… know what I mean? I am sorry it affects you so badly! Coffee doesn’t really affect me that way, it just makes me terribly sick to my stomach after about 2 or 3 hours of consuming it. Like I’m going to hurl kind of sick. Not pleasant.

Cofftea

LiberTEAS, it could be the acidity in the coffee. I cold brew mine, it takes 67% of both the caffeine and acidity out.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

LiberTEAS you are right it is weird and it does effect me the same as you but much faster and harder and uncomfortably so like a bad anxiety attack with rapid everything then nausea and dizziness. Super weird. I joke with the hubby and tell him I will have some mate today and he just laughs and says I’ll have 911 on speed dial.

Comments

Cofftea

Amen Caitlin!=D

Cofftea

LiberTEAS have you tried any coffee flavored teas?

NJ