drank Bombay Chai Tea by Revolution Tea

Backlogging this from Wednesday… Wednesday here was a positively miserable day. It started out 61 and raining and horribly windy (yes 61 in December). Then progressed to sideways rain that soaks you through then dropped to about 40 by mid-day in case being soaked wasn’t bad enough. Needless to say when I got home I needed some tea!!! I made this with my chai honey and milk – I put too much honey in since I don’t really like my tea sweet but it was soothing and warming.