I got this tea as a sample for following Numi on Twitter. I am a little scared on Puerh and I had never tried it before, but I must say that I am very glad I got this sample because this is one of the best chocolate teas I have ever had.

The tea did have kind of a weird earthy smell and I don’t think I would want to drink it cold but when hot this tea has a wonderful depth. The chocolate flavor has so many rich dimensions that I could swear I was drinking something bad for me.

I had this tea plain but it had a wonderfully creamy and sweet essence. There was also a lovely hint of cinnamon in the background that really enhanced the flavor. I am definitely gonna have to get myself some of this in the future!

Cofftea

Ditto! I was even in a worse scenario- I tried this after a pu erh fataliTEA. VERY good in latte form too!

Caitlin

I could definitely see this making a good latte!