drank Summer Fruits by Tavalon Tea

This is my second tea from my Tavalon Tea of the Month Club (the first being After Dark) and no one has logged this one either!!

I thought t his would be a good to try yesterday to perk up the coldest day of winter thus far. I made a pot while rushing off to class. I don’t think I made it exactly right because it was a little weak, but from what I could taste it has a very nice green tea taste with a hint of fruitiness. Due to my poor making of this tea and the fact that I drank it quickly and on the go, I am going to forgo rating it now but I am looking forward to the rest of the pot in my fridge as well as having another go at preparing it.