I have always been curious about the wellness collection from republic of tea, but I have never known which one to try, luckily my lovely boyfriend got me the wellness tea of the month club and this was the first tea.

This smells wonderful, especially for a health/medicinal tea. It smells spicy and a bit like cedar. I think that I under steeped it a bit (I steeped it for around 5 minutes and the package says 5-7). I think I would like to try it at 7 for a bit more strength but I could tell that this has the potential to have a very flavorful tea. I could also see how this would definitely make a sore-throat better. It was a very relaxing cup!

Jaime

You realize we’re all kinda jealous that your boyfriend’s that awesome, right?