drank Darjeeling Tea by Twinings

Drinking this while fighting with the scanner at work…Caffeine much need – the person who lives below me has taken to blasting music at 7am for the past few days. Yes my alarm was set for 7:15 but I wanted my 15 minutes! Grr!

Anyway about the tea. Its okay. Since I have no control over the water temp sometimes this tea comes out rich with a wonderful honey note and sometimes a little flat and dry. Today is a flat and dry day, but like I said I need the caffeine. And I have lots of lovely tea to drink when I get home and lots of lovely new tea-ware to do it in!