So I haven’t been logging teas at all lately. Classes have been ending. Finals have been starting. Christmas stuff has been happening. And both me and my boyfriend have been sick. I have however been drinking tea and my boyfriend has been drinking even more than me – yay for tea converts – haha.

This is the second tea in my wellness tea of the month club. This tea is positively delicious! This tastes a bit like Southern Mint Tea by Revolution which I happen to be running low on and which I adore! But it tastes like that tea mixed with the cider from my favorite restaurant. Its minty with a strong dose of cinnamon and just a hint of sweetness from the stevia. I have a feeling that this tea won’t last long! Its quite delicious!!