drank Spiced Apple Chai by Adagio Teas

I got a sample of this for Christmas and I figured this would be a yummy way to start out my morning. First off the apples and cinnamon in this blend are huge. It is a very pretty tea. It has a lovely smell of apple cider.

The tea itself tastes mostly of cinnamon with apple undertones. It tastes very similar to twinnings spiced apple chai (which I was craving all fall) but with a little bit richer flavors. It is quite a delicious tea all in all.

Cofftea

Really? You think this tastes like Twinnings? Maybe my sample was bad cuz I think Twinnings blows this one out of the water… er tea cup.

Caitlin

Yeah – I thought it was pretty similar, but I haven’t had twinnings in maybe a years so I would have to do a more side-by-side comparison. Did you think adagio’s had less flavor? I think it had a little less apple.

Cofftea

I thought it had substantially less flavor- especially in the apple department. Major disappointment with me. Then again all of their chais are for me, even when I was 1st starting out on my tea journey and drank Adagio exclusively. I’d love to add chai spices to their candy apple though!

Caitlin

I think in mine the cinnamon was more present but I would agree that there was less apple. It seems like it could be very dependent on the particular batch you got. And candy apple with chai sounds divine.

Comments

Cofftea

NJ