drank Crimson Punch by Tavalon Tea

I love this tea! I just received my latest shipment of my Tavalon tea of the month club and it was this tea and NY breakfast (review for that to come). And I love this tea! I started out by trying a cup hot and it was so fruity and delicous I couldn’t wait to try it iced.

To back track a little. This tea smells like fruit snacks, big time. I really liked scooby doo and loony toons fruit snacks when I was little so the sent made me smile. Now I was afraid that this tea would be quite sour (despite its sweet smell) because it is made of blood orange and cranberry. And it is a little sour BUT definitely not as sour as most fruity teas. It doesn’t have that in your face, puckered up face sour flavor. Instead the sour is quite refreshing and prevents the blend from being too sweet cause it definitely has some sweet notes. Its more sweet than sour hot and more sour than sweet cold.
I think I actually like it better hot than cold which I was surprised about. Although the cold version is nice and refreshing (and reminds me of spring in this icky winter weather NJ has been getting).
Okay I am rambling, but this tea is awesome.