drank NYC Breakfast by Tavalon Tea

This was my other tea this month from tavalon. I am always on the look out for a good breakfast tea. I have alway loved Irish breakfasts, and one of my favorites is Oxford breakfast, and now I have NYC breakfast :)

It is a nice bold black tea with fruity undertones. I had a cup the other day for breakfast and it was delicious and I just had a cup a little bit ago with a splash of milk and some cookies and it really hit the spot. This is a really solid cup of tea!