I can’t remember when I had this to be honest…a few days ago I think. I have been crazy swamped with school stuff before spring break starts so its been a lot of bagged tea and old staples the past few weeks.
Anyway, the smell of this tea blew me away. It literally smells identical to a chocolate covered strawberry. I doubt I could tell the difference if I did a direct comparison. It smells juicy and delicious. I am always a little wary when a tea has a steep time of under 2 minutes, mostly because I would much rather have an oversteeped tea than an understeeped one. But I was good and followed the instructions and I am glad I did. It came out the perfect combination or strawberry, chocolate, and an earthy flavor that I am assuming is the Puer. It was delicious. This one is gonna have to go on my mental shopping list :)

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I still need to try my sample of this. Sounds good.

Caitlin

You should definitely try it out. It is quite enjoyable and I am really picky about chocolate flavored tea – haha.

LiberTEAS

Rachel-it is really good. One of the best chocolate teas I’ve tried!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Alright, you have convinced me. I will try it tomorrow. I am picky about chocolate teas as well. Can’t wait to see how this tastes.

Comments

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I still need to try my sample of this. Sounds good.

Caitlin

LiberTEAS

Rachel-it is really good. One of the best chocolate teas I’ve tried!

NJ