I won the 52 teas 6-week subscription contest (insert happy dance here), and this is the first tea I received! I was excited because this probably wouldn’t have been a tea I would have purchased myself, but it was really quite delicious!
Apple, cinnamon, orange, green tea all the flavors are their without fighting one another. Plus it has this yummy baked quality that I saw other people mention.
I posted a more extensive review on my blog if you want to check it out, but in short- yum!: http://apurpledress.wordpress.com/2011/03/15/52-teas-a-six-part-series/