Had a nice cup this last night while watching tv…this is quickly becoming a nightly staple! Glad I grabbed a 100 count box from amazon :)

SimplyJenW

Hi,
Would you consider a swap? I really want to try this, but can’t find it locally, and I am not ready to jump into a 100 bag box. I would love a few, and would gladly offer a few samples from my cupboard in return.

Caitlin

Yeah sure! I know how you feel – I only was able to try this tea via a swap and then I decided I liked it enough to buy the huge box. Send me a PM.

Comments

SimplyJenW

Hi,