drank Earl Grey by Lupicia

I won this is a SororiTEA Sisters Contest awhile ago and somehow forgot to try it out. I decided tonight would be a good night to do so! It was quite delicious. I was in an Earl Grey mood tonight so it really hit the spot.
I really like Lupicia’s teas, I don’t know if I have tried one yet that I didn’t like. This one had good flavor, but without being overly flavored. It wasn’t highly perfumed which I appreciated. I don’t think I will purchase more of this tea, but I will definitely enjoy the rest of my sample!
I took some pictures of my cup of tea if you want to check them out: http://apurpledress.wordpress.com/2011/03/19/an-earl-grey-kind-of-evening/