drank Spiced Chai by Lipton

Got this on the way to class. Tea was much needed to combat the disgusting weather NJ is having today. Ick!

Cofftea

WI too! I’ve heard everything from under an inch to 3 inches to 14-16 (this person needs to be slapped, really) of snow and a icky ice/rain mix.

Caitlin

I love when everyone disagrees on the amount of snow – so annoying! And you we are supposed to get snow in NJ now too – winter needs to end!

Cofftea

Best thing on FB said about our weather… “Spring got too hung over from its arrival party and THIS is what happened.”

Haha – thats great!

Comments

Cofftea

Haha – thats great!