I love the idea of pancake tea and I love the execution of the idea even more. I love that this tastes like pancakes and not just like a maple teas. I also love that the flavor doesn’t overwhelm the cup. Some flavors were meant to be in your face and others were meant to be subtle and in my opinion maple is one of those flavors.

I vote for more pancake teas (chocolate, blueberry, etc)! Anyone else with me on this one?

Longer review here: http://apurpledress.wordpress.com/2011/04/12/52-teas-a-six-part-series-5/

KeenTeaThyme

I vote for BOTH – this tea is amazing! How about a strawberry pancake tea?

Now I’m just making myself hungry!

Caitlin

Yum! Strawberry Pancake tea sounds awesome too!

CHAroma

Heck yeah! Blueberry pancakes all the way!