I really liked this tea. It is certainly very unique and fun. I love trying new products like this. It tastes like nothing I have ever had before. Although it does have distinctive chai and coffee tastes. It is lightly sweet, lightly spicy, and has a light coffee taste (without the bitterness), but that is not to say that it is light on flavor. If you get a chance to try this product out, I definitely would. Especially if you like coffee but aren’t really crazy about the bitterness.

I have a longer review with photos here: http://apurpledress.wordpress.com/2011/04/22/white-coffee-infusion/

Kristen

my sample just arrived in the mail! Can’t wait to try it.