drank Extra BOLD Masala Chai by 52teas

Had a delicious cup of this tea this morning. It is really a great way to wake yourself up in the morning. Although I think it is a better fall/winter tea because the spices are a little intense for a boiling August morning.

I wonder if the flavors would translate well into an iced tea – has anyone tried it?

Uniquity

I still haven’t worked up the courage to try it hot, and I’ve had it a few months!

Ashley Bain

I prepare the Decaf Extra Bold Masala Chai iced the traditional chai way with milk and sugar and it’s really great :)

Caitlin

@Uniquity don’t be afraid of it! Its strong but it is definitely delicious!

@Ashley thanks – I will definitely try that out

so delicious! so much that I majorly stocked up. lol

Comments

Uniquity

Caitlin

@Uniquity don’t be afraid of it! Its strong but it is definitely delicious!

@Ashley thanks – I will definitely try that out