drank Kiwi by Lupicia

Free sample time! I got my sample of this tea over the weekend and decided that this morning was the time to try it.

First off the smell is really accurate. When I first smelled the dry tea, I actually felt like I was eating a kiwi! Once steeped it smells more of the same.

Personally I think it tastes way less like kiwi than it smells. It tastes more like green apple to me. I think it tastes perfectly like a green apple jolly ranchers. I think that this would fulfill any candy craving.

I don’t know that I would want to buy more of this tea because it was a little sweet for my taste, but it was definitely a fun to try!

Janefan

Thanks for the warning! I would be disappointed to smell kiwi (which I like) but taste green apple (which I don’t)…

CHAroma

I have to disagree. I don’t think this tastes anything like green apple.

LiberTEAS

I received my sample a few days ago too… I probably will be trying it today.