drank Cocoa Canela (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

I am really trying to get into mate these days to combat my tiredness. So I went to David’s Tea this weekend and decided to get 25 grams to try this tea out. I really don’t know how to feel about this tea, it’s description is that it is very chocolatey and makes great lattes. So I decided to make a latte this morning. Verdict? Meh.. like it wasn’t really terrible in any respect, I guess I just expected a stronger flavour…. I found it way weaker than I thought it would be. I am going to try steeping a larger amount next time I try it, because I like the taste, it just needs to be a little stronger.

Tea enthusiast, I love all things tea. Hot, iced or in a food of mine… if it’s tea, I love it. I have a fascination with tea and the many wonderful flavours I just haven’t gotten around to yet. =

I love mostly love black, green and oolong teas, though I am willing to try any type of tea :)

Canada