drank Orange Blossom by Tazo

So its not my fave, but not the worst tea that I have tried. I like it even a bit better than Refresh, though that one is still good as well. This tea doesn’t have any particular scent, or really any at all, or I’m coming down with a cold, not sure, but I didn’t smell anything. I decided to try this one as per the recommendation of a friend, it’s not bad, considering it is a TAZO, and for some reason I usually just cannot tolerate TAZO teas. But this one is pretty tolerable, it is not overpowering like the rest of the teas in this company ( that I’ve tried). I would have this again if forced to buy a drink at starbucks. The taste is subtle, but then again I barely had the bag in due to the fact that TAZO teas seem to steep really fast and leave bitter tastes. So I literally had it in for like a minute and it tasted fine.

Tea enthusiast, I love all things tea. Hot, iced or in a food of mine… if it’s tea, I love it. I have a fascination with tea and the many wonderful flavours I just haven’t gotten around to yet. =

I love mostly love black, green and oolong teas, though I am willing to try any type of tea :)

Canada