drank Kiwi's Big Adventure by DAVIDsTEA

So this is day 10 of the advent calendar… I’m almost caught up. This one smells fun and excting and also has an adventure of taste. The little apple pieces in this tea are just so cute in the hot water.

Sweet Canadian

Mine was Detox! I really want to try Kiwi’s Big Adventure though, so I hope it is coming soon.

Calla

Yeahhh I was bummed when I found out I had a tea different from everyone . thank-god it was only for one day. :) The kiwi one is yummy.

Comments

Sweet Canadian

Calla

Tea enthusiast, I love all things tea. Hot, iced or in a food of mine… if it’s tea, I love it. I have a fascination with tea and the many wonderful flavours I just haven’t gotten around to yet. =

I love mostly love black, green and oolong teas, though I am willing to try any type of tea :)

Canada