Wow. Just wow. This is freakin’ delicious. It is my first 52teas, and won’t be my last. The dry tea smells wonderful. Just like pancakes. I stood there in the kitchen with my nose buried in the bag just smelling it. Yummy. The brewed tea lives up to the hype of the scent. The pour smells vaguely like maple syrup, and the taste of the tea really is pancake-y, but not in a fake, nasty way. The drink is smooth and overall delightful. I bought this from Ashley here on Steepster, and I’m definitely going to be buying more of this when I run out. Seriously get yourself some of this tea. Its worth it.

On an unrelated note, I just figured out on a comment how to bold something. Watch out! I might bold everything in sight (web stuff, other than surfing, is not my strong suit, as you may have guessed).

ETA: Ack! This isn’t in the permanent collection? Noooooooooo! That means I’ll have to ration it!

SimplyJenW

There is a whole thread under discussions about formatting….. ;)

CHAroma

There’s one more available! Go go go!!!

Camiah

Rats! I must have missed it. I do really love this tea. I’m going to have to stalk their website.

CHAroma

Aww, I’m sorry. I just brewed up my first cup of this tea this morning, and I’m blown away too. It really is a fantastic tea! Maybe they’ll make it part of the permanent collection if everyone keeps raving about it.

CHAroma

Actually, I can still see 1 pouch for sale on this page: http://www.52teas.com/in-stock/in-stock-2/

Camiah

Sweet! Thank you so much! I don’t know how I missed it, but it is mine! All mine!

Yay!!! Victory!!!

Comments

SimplyJenW

There is a whole thread under discussions about formatting….. ;)

CHAroma

There’s one more available! Go go go!!!

Yay!!! Victory!!!

Work at a domestic violence shelter

Knit and spin, and love all fibery things

Love tea