drank Tiramisu Treviso by Teavana

Post dinner cuppa for my husband and I while we caught up on the Daily Show from last night. After reading all these reviews that talked about how sweetener really makes this tea shine, I bit the bullet and added some sugar to my tea to see if it really brought out the chocolately/desserty flavors. Well, all I got was sweet. Sweet taste, sweet aftertaste. Blergh. Not my thing. I wonder if maybe it doesn’t taste more chocolate-esque for other people when it has been sweetened just because sweet and chocolate rather go together. For most people, chocolate is sweet, and so the chocolate flavor becomes more pronounced by the very fact that when adding sugar, you’ve added an essential component of the “chocolate expectation”. I don’t really get chocolate, even with the addition of sweetener. Mostly coffee. I like coffee. Okay, I’m tired, I’m on the cusp of babbling. Clearly it is time to go to bed.