Say what you want about Teavana’s blended teas, with all the stuff in them, their straight teas are damn fine. I love this tea. After spending the afternoon fighting with my computer trying to make iTunes work correctly and failing to get it to even start, I was frazzled and in need of some comfort. Also, I’d eaten a lot of truffles, and wanted something unoffensive or strongly flavored (maybe I should have waited six hours to drink The Skinny from this morning!).

I freaking love this tea. I’ve said it many other times before, and I’ll continue to shout it from the virtual rooftops. This is wonderful, buttery, delicious, not too vegetal green tea. It could well be the only green tea I drink and I’d be happy. Given how much of this tea I have, it could well end up outlasting all my other greens. I find the plain, simple smoothness of this tea comforting in a way that few other teas so far match. It is my only tea that is really silky-feeling, and I quite like that.