drank Forever Nuts by DAVIDsTEA

I can’t believe I forgot my tasting note for this tea! In a word: yummy. Mild, mostly apple, with just a hint of nuts. Maybe I was imagining the nut flavor based on the name, but whatever. I got a glimpse of the crazy pink color, but I was pouring it in my stainless steel to-go mug so I only literally got a glimpse. I bet it is gorgeous in a clear mug.

My one quibble is actually about the color. Knowing it had beetroot in it for color made me sure I could taste beets. Not my favorite food, even when drowned in a good dill vinaigrette and accompanied with gorgonzola cheese. Every sip, I’d have ghosts of beet chasing the apple flavor. Enough so that I had to wonder, ‘did I just taste beet? How about now? Or now?’ It got rather annoying. I would much prefer a different color tea without beet. Since I clearly cannot be trusted to separate the idea of what I may taste with what I’m actually tasting.