I’m on my last cup of this tea. I have this weird tendency to drink the teas I like least first, even though I have teas I like better. I think it is because even though I know better, that I don’t have to drink them, they are in my cupboard taking up room and making me feel guilty for wanting something else. And it isn’t like I really despise the ones I don’t like, I just have other preferences. So I drink the ones I like less first so they are gone faster.

This tea has been in the “like less drink first” category, along with a plain old CS Chamomile, so they have been my most consistent nightly beverages of choice. And I won’t particularly miss this one. It might be because the tea may be a bit old, but I never really tasted honey or vanilla. I got lots of chamomile, but none of the other flavors. So I’ll bid a rather uninterested adieu to this one, glad to have one fewer box in the tea cupboard.

Ninavampi

I get the drinking pattern. I do the same. I just want to get rid of the ones that I know are just ok to me so that I can really enjoy my favorites later. : )

Uniquity

I do the same thing….Drink the ones I don’t like first, while my beauties sit waiting. :)

Comments

Ninavampi

Uniquity

Work at a domestic violence shelter

Knit and spin, and love all fibery things

Love tea