I’m about to head out the door to a friends house for a New Years Day Hoppin’ John. For those not in the know, Hopping John is a traditional southern good luck for the new year dish. One of my friends hosts a party each year with hopping john, gumbo, greens, and the most lovely company a hungover woman could ask for.

I’m taking Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride with me since I could use more fluids right now, and water just doesn’t sound appealing, and because I really like Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride. It is rather annoying how much I like it, I’m going to have to stock up before it goes away.

Anyway, the roasted barley, vanilla, it’s all delicious. The downside is that I have to double bag it—the tumbler I’m making now requires 4 bags of tea! It is going to take me no time at all to go through what I have at that rate. The need to double bag is the only drawback to this tea.

Boiling 8 min or more
Stephanie

I love this too!! I can’t seem to find it around here at all this year, though. I’m tempted to order a few boxes online.

SunnyinNY

I have a box to try. I bought it & somehow I just haven’t tried it yet.

Ellyn

I sent you PM about sending you some of mine! It is just not my thing…