drank Mom's Apple Pie by DAVIDsTEA

This is another sample sent to my by Aisling of Tea. I was rather surprised that it was a green tea rather than a black tea base. Somehow, a black tea base just makes more sense to me. I’m not sure if it would change how I feel about the tea any, but it seems to make more sense. Maybe it is just more conventional, and I’m being dull and boring. That well could be the answer too.

Anyhoo, the tea. The smell is amazing. Out of this world delicious. I get apples, I get cinnamon, it is divine. But on the sip I mostly get cinnamon (light) and green tea. I catch a whiff of apple, but no flavor really screams “apple!” to me. Luckily the green tea is not overly vegetal, that would just taste wrong. I’m definitely glad I got to try a sample of it.

CHAroma

I’ve tried a lot of apple teas and hardly ever get any apple in the taste. Especially when paired with cinnamon, the cinnamon just overwhelms everything. I wonder why it never quite works out.

Comments

CHAroma

Work at a domestic violence shelter

Knit and spin, and love all fibery things

Love tea