2010 Shincha version. Good, nice richness and umami. Didn’t really think it had the depth/complexity I’d want at the price they are asking though ($21 for 50g).

Shinobi_cha

Was it any good? I was curious about their 2 shinchas (well, this one and…Nishi san 1st flush)

camw

It was good, nice richness and umami. Didn’t really think it had the depth/complexity I’d want at the price they are asking though ($21 for 50g). Much preferred the O-Cha Sae Midori (price and quality wise).

Shinobi_cha

Yeah, that is quite expensive; at least, at that level it needs to be good. I’ve found them (Rishi) to be on the generally more expensive end of things.

Comments

Shinobi_cha

camw