drank Happy Kombucha by DAVIDsTEA

I’m on the fence with Happy Kombucha. On the one hand I enjoy the fruity mango and pineapple flavors, but there is an underlying taste in this tea that makes it a little less appealing to my taste-buds. I’m not sure if it’s a specific ingredient in the tea (i.e. the Kombucha Powder or the safflower petals), or just the fact that this is an oolong (I have yet to find an oolong that I would rate higher than just so-so).

I must admit that I had no idea what kombucha was when I bought this, but after quick Google search, I learned that it is basically a type of fermented tea? I’m not sure if that’s correct, but that’s what I understood of it. I tried this one both hot and cold, and both ways are alright I suppose, but not good enough to entice me to repurchase this one again.