Well, it’s certainly different. To me it has an almost medicinal taste that I don’t care for. I don’t feel like I can capture the taste accurately in a description, but I’ll give it a go anyway: It tastes like a blend of random garden herbs with a couple of pine needles and an odd dried blueberry. I know my description doesn’t make much sense since most of those things are not actually ingredients in this tea, but that is what I am tasting. So far I’ve only tried this one hot, and I have to say – not really a fan.

tigress_al