drank Indian Summer by DAVIDsTEA

Brrr…I feel cold today. It’s not even that chilly outside, and here I am, contemplating turning up the thermostat. Bad Nadia! The Powersmart angel on my shoulder keeps whispering in my ear “nu-uh-uh – be energy efficient! Don’t touch that thermostat – go put on another sweater”. But there’s a limit to the number of sweaters that I can pile on before it gets a little ridiculous. Call me crazy but when it gets to the point when I can’t bend my elbows because I’m so smothered in clothes, I feel justified in turning up the heater a degree or two. Well, it seems as though my thoughts today are being sponsored by BC Hydro? Oh! Speaking of which, have any of you other BC residents been playing Hydro’s free October Power-Plinko game? http://www.powersmart.ca/ Oh Right! Where am I? Oh yes! The tea… sorry, I blame my being chilly for my lack of focus…

So in an attempt to warm myself up I’m trying to use this tea to trick my brain into thinking it’s a warm Fall day. Here goes!…

…yeah, no luck. But I do like this tea, it’s very fruity. Unfortunately the taste of cherries is making me long for a warm summer day where I can drink this iced….ICED! the very word is making me shiver. So here I am stuffed into so many sweaters that if I go out in public I might be mistaken for a Yeti and on top of it all, I’m drinking a fruit tea that I would prefer iced. Well that was an idea backfire!

Oh! I need to do a workout today, there’s a surefire way to warm me up…

WOOO! Workout done! Sweaters off! And I am SWEATIN’! Shaun T is my hero. Now I could really use some of this tea iced, but room temp will have to do. Best of all the sun is out now. Yep! I’m feelin’ the Indian Summer.

Kittenna

Completely random – I swear you have “followed” me like 3 times! I keep getting notifications! Strange :)

canadianadia

@Kittenna – that’s funny, I guess I really want to follow you :D

Comments

Kittenna

canadianadia