drank Pumpkin Chai by DAVIDsTEA

We’re going to a Halloween party tonight so this seemed like an appropriate choice of tea to finish off today. I still haven’t decided what costume I’m going to wear. I started assembling a few ideas in my head, maybe a raven, or a skeleton, or a dark forest…or…I dunno? I’m usually quite an organized person, with only random spurts of disorganization. There’s apparently something about Halloween that turns me into a last minute person on an annual basis. Every year I say “next year I’ll be more organized” But what do ya know, the party is tonight and all I have are a few abstract costume ideas. Last year I collected a few ideas and assembled some images on my computer. But when I started looking through my box of Halloween makeup and digging through potential costume ideas, the power went out. My battery was dead so I couldn’t access my inspiration photos without electricity, and there was very little daylight to see anything. Thankfully, Halloween is a day that I can get away with dressing and doing my makeup in the dark lol!

Is it just me, or does tea seem to taste better when you know you’re finishing off the last bit of it? What the heck, right? I mean, I liked this tea before, but today it tastes so much better. Like “BUY MORE NOW” better. It’s a nice blend of cinnamon, cloves, and cardamom. None of which I particularly love, but it somehow works in this tea. I knew I enjoyed it, but I figured this would be one that I might suspend repurchasing in the hope that it will be either kept around or brought back next fall. Now I feel like it’s one that I will want to keep a little sample size of in my collection. What’s that about? Hopefully they will have those little sample packs that you can get a deal on by the cash register with this one. That way I can justify a repurchase. Those little pumpkin candies alone almost make buying it again worthwhile. So adorable –they just make me smile.

I better get going; I still have to make an appy to take to the party and then it’s time for the annual Halloween costume box dig :D

charab

Might be the season messing happily with your taste buds, hehe. Enjoy the party!

canadianadia

The season thing sounds very likely. Thanks Charab. I still haven’t decided on my costume. lol

Cavocorax

Ha. That’s funny how it is – making you second guess everything. If you do decide to grab more, better do it soon. (Unless you order online). I stocked up last week when they told me they were pulling it Nov 1st. ’Course, that might have just been a gimmick to stock up on fall reas.

canadianadia

Thanks for letting me know Cavocorax, I better make up my mind soon.

Comments

charab

Cavocorax

canadianadia

Thanks for letting me know Cavocorax, I better make up my mind soon.

Canada