The hubby came home from soccer practice last night and said “Whoa it smells like chocolate in here, is that chocolate tea?” I applauded him for not assuming I’d been dipping into the Halloween leftovers. When I told him it was Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Honeybush tea, he proceeded to jam his face into my mug like a bloodhound on a hot trail. “Dude! Seriously! Just take a sip” It always astonishes me that he will stuff his face into my teacup, love the smell, but I can rarely coax him to try even a mouthful.

This tea definitely has that dessert thing going. The smell is extraordinary, and while I wouldn’t describe the taste as an obvious peanut butter cup flavor, if I didn’t know what it was, my guesses would likely land in the general area of some kind of chocolate dessert.

I can get a couple of good steeps out of this tea, but successive steeps lose some of the dessert flavor, and tastes more like a plain honeybush, which is still pretty darn delicious.

Canada