drank Cookie Dough by DAVIDsTEA

Whoa what happened to the weekend? I didn’t do half of what I intended to do this weekend and its Monday already. A dark, gray, and wet one at that – blech! At least I have my cookie dough tea to brighten my day. When I took my first sip this morning, a beam of light shined down on me from the heavens…O.K. fine! My brother walked by and switched on the overhead light, but for a split-second it seemed quite heavenly. :)

This tea is light and delicious, and magically didn’t get bitter, when I forgot it steeping while I tended to the laundry. I wish this tea had even more oomph to its flavor so I could get multiple steeps out of it without it tasting watered down, but that seems to be a common request that I have for many Davids teas. Still, it’s a tasty tea that I can see myself repurchasing on my next trip to Davids.

Canada